I want to have some remote controlled lights, etc. in my flat. Some things you can buy are fine, but in one or two placed, I'd like to have something self-made.
Home-Made Wall Lights
I started already planning for wall lights, and I'll try to document the progress here. But for the start, just a few links for my wall lights – see also the link list on microcontrollers:
- Adafruit Huzzah: Microcontrolle for the project
- BuckPuck LED Drivers: Constant current supply with a separate 5V output – nice solution for powering a microcontroller
- LED Modules: The LED modules I'm going to use. The company also provides nice and small power supplies
- Homekit on ESP8266: Uses a Raspberry Pi as a "Home Accessory Hub"
- Modulor: Get acrylic glass laser cutted to your specification
- Homekit on ESP32: a real sdk for HomeKit from the maker of the ESP32.